Dienstag, 11. März 2014

ADORABLE GIRL CONDUCTING CHURCH CHOIR


Yesterday, I saw this video and it just made my heart melt away:




It just fascinated and touched me how passionate a little girl can already be at that age and how she is not afraid to show it because she simply does not care whether people might laugh at her.

To be completely honest, I am a bit jealous of her because I feel like I will never be as passionate about anything as this girl is about conducting. Yes, I enjoy traveling, writing and photography and I appreciate art and music but until now I haven't found anything that I "would die for". All those who did find something so far should feel truly blessed because I believe, passion is one of the main ingredients that give flavor to your life.

Well, it just seems like I have to search further for my special spice.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen