Dienstag, 18. Februar 2014

PASSIONATE PORK PIE PLEADER


Yesterday when I was checking "The Telegraph" online, I came across the headline: "Wedding brawl started over pork pie".
I found myself lying on the floor after continue reading "Around 30 to 40 wedding guests were involved and a woman had her ear and cheek bitten" or even better reading about three people getting arrested.
To be honest I didn't finish the entire article but I definitely felt a certain sympathy for the pork pie knight. 
I'm not sure what happened at that event but I just imagined me being at a wedding, seeing the long hated brother of of one's brother-in-law, taking the LAST piece of Black Forest cake. Blood and thunder. 
I'd definitely bite at least people's ears and cheeks of. 
When it comes to food I can totally turn into Batman, Catwoman or Frodo from naught to sixty, protecting my "precious" with all that's in my power.

Anyway, before you get too excited about me wearing a superhero cape or catsuit have fun cracking up over this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10643859/Wedding-brawl-started-over-pork-pie.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen