Freitag, 28. Februar 2014

LIVE AND LET LIVE


A few days ago, I came across this simple yet brilliant comparison on Facebook and I felt like sharing it.

"I went to subway today to get my favorite sandwich. The man infront of me ordered a different sub. I got really pissed because he didn't get the same thing as me, even though it didn't affect me in any way.

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE SOUND LIKE WHEN THEY SAY GAY MARRIAGE AFFECTS THEM."


It's just absolutely baffling to me how people can be against something which does not do any harm to them, yet changes the life in a positive way for many others out there. 
I remember how shocked I was when Hollande announced same sex marriage to be legalized in France and people actually protested against it on the streets. Protesting is not even the right word, there were riots with people getting arrested and police officers getting attacked. 




Is this what you expected the 21st century to be like? 
Come on people, live and let live and let's have everyone choose their favorite sandwich. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen