Samstag, 5. April 2014

MONKEY BUSINESS


Whenever I get up really early in the morning and enjoy the beauty of a sunrise I always tell myself to stop sleeping in that much and raise early more often.There's nothing like the calm and blissful atmosphere, that ultimate moment of peace when it's just you and the birds praising the new day and the beautiful colors welcoming even the grumpiest morning grouch.

I actually managed to drag myself out of bed at 6.15am today, to enjoy the sunrise in the MacRitchie Reservoir Park in Singapore. I'm still deeply fascinated on how it is possible to get lost in a jungle while actually being in the middle of a metropolis. 

My absolute highlight though were the monkeys having breakfast on the trees just above me. 












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen