Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014

CARA CRUSH


I'm usually not the person to fangirl fancy fashion brands, popstars or boygroups but when it comes to Cara Delevingne I go completely froot loops. I absolutely adore that she would casually wander around the city wearing an animal onesie, making goofy faces in the camera and taking everything with a pinch of salt. The fact that somebody out there takes the time to run a twitter account only for Cara's eyebrows (twitter.com/eyebrow_cara) definitely proves how boss she is.

It was only today that I found out my favorite madwoman launches an own bag collection in collaboration with Mulberry. (http://www.mulberry.com/caradelevingne#gallery/4/0) The designs are absolutely amazing, especially the limited edition bag which has been inspired by her tattoo on her finger, showing a lion's head. 


Therefore, in the following weeks I will

A) meet a fine ass billionaire who is willingly buying me the whole collection in all three sizes (most likely) 
B) get famous producing vines with my disturbing laugh (very likely) or 
C) realize that I'm a broke loser, who should be thankful for having enough money at the end of the months to get canned beer (rather unlikely).

I will keep you guys updated about all the rich beaus fighting over who has the honor of buying me the bags. Oh and if I suddenly stopped blogging it's probably because I'm relaxing in a fancy wellness resort on the Bahamas!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen